6 Things You Didn’t Know About My American Idol Journey!
Hey guys! I thought it would be cool to share some of my AI highlights, PLUS photos from each audition round! Check it out below…
1. My friends & family came to support me at the auditions. My cousins even made me my very first poster 🙂 hehee!
2. I was given a camcorder to record my journey. Since I auditioned in Atlanta, it was very important for me to get some footage of my family in Milwaukee. I still would’ve been representing my hometown – and I wouldn’t have it any other way 🙂
3. We recorded a video chat with my family & I – smart idea Ed! Brought us all together to catch up and it was so fun to see everyone on one couch. 🙂 It’s been a minute since I’ve been back home to visit.
4. I got to do interviews, tell my story, and convince the producers that I’m the FULL PACKAGE baby! Lol and just why I’m “marketable” 😉 I even had to dance a few times too!
5. I got to see JLO in person!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!
6. I thought the judges were pretty honest! I appreciated their constructive criticism.
MORE PHOTOS BELOW! [Captions go counterclockwise]…
First audition – purple lip & fro! | Day 2 – Bring the family! My cousins Nikki & Tierra | Day 3 – Ed & I (Celeb judge day)
Ed & I posted by the Idol props | Carrie Underwood & I! lol There were pics of all the AI winners scattered throughout the waiting room. (It was only right for me to take a pic with the artist of my cover song choice :))
Waiting in line – Interview Day!
I’ll continue to share my experience with you all – “American Idol – My Journey, My Story” is coming next! Until then, watch my first AI blog [VIDEO] here!