F! F! F! (Fun Fact Friday!)
Hey World! Here are 5 things you may not have known about me 🙂 …
1. I remember the exact moment I knew I wanted to be a singer. I was in 2nd grade, on the swing set with my best friend, Telesha, and we were singing Aaliyah’s “Back and Forth.” I always enjoyed singing for fun, but something hit me that day, and I realized this is something I wanna do forever.
2. The first time I flew on a plane was in 2007 – and I was going to another country! Talk about a lot to take in! (Matter of fact, it was Tish’s first time too & our seats were next to each other! Lol ) You would think I would’ve been panicking, but instead I was laughing to control my nervousness as we cruised up in the air! Lol I was a sophomore in college & taking a travel study course. *BTW: Brazil was awesome! I’d love to go back 🙂
3. I am finally caught up on ALL the books after The Coldest Winter Ever, by Sister Souljah. She had me after that first read. Lol I went on to read Midnight, A Gangster Love Story, Midnight and The Meaning of Love, and finally A Deeper Love Inside (The Porsche Santiaga Story) – brilliant! I am in love with all of her characters! The author really does a great job of bringing them to life. The stories are fiction, but very much “non-fiction” because it’s real life scenarios. I learn a lot about different countries, cultures & even find myself reflecting on my own life. Yes – her stories are that deep!
4. I am going to audition for ABC’s new show, “Rising Star” and would love ya’ll help! Please go to www.iamarisingstar.com and nominate me! Also….
5. Tha Music Factory has finally aired! That’s right – I’m dancing on TV! Lol The show airs Saturday mornings @ 11:30AM on MyATL (and late Friday nights @ 2AM). What to expect? Dancing, new music, videos, special guests/performances, & hot topics of the day. Spread the word & watch! www.ThaMusicFactory.com
Thanks for reading & for your support! Love ya’ll and have a fantastic weekend. Thank God it’s Friday! 😉